Monday 12 November 2012

Howdy yawl

Well I guess i better introduce myself, 
I'm Simon Potter, hi.
As the name of my blog suggests awesomotronicalness and deliciousness one can assume mindbloggingly things to follow, but a bit more about me. 
I was raised in many places, born in Canada, raised in the UK, givin a terrible accent in Australia and years later I now reside in Vancouver, British Columbia. Excuse me whilst I tend to my pork and apple stew on the stove........
There we go, now where was I, oh yes, I was talking about me. Well I could waffle on for ages, but no doubt I will over the life of this blog. I love a nicely tuned car, cooked breakfast and snapping pictures of things that catch my eye (i'll try not to put up too many pictures of my girlfriend).

Anyhoo, enjoy

(picture: Lake Emerald, Yoho National Park, British Columbia)


No comments:

Post a Comment